Information we may collect
We will collect the following personal information only from visitors who ask Harrison Appraisals to contact them:
- Name; address; phone (optional); email address
We may collect other data which cannot be used to readily identify you, such as, by way of example, the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website, research and development, customer and account administration, and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Why we collect data
We ask for personal data necessary to contact you at your request. We collect general demographics data for marketing research purposes via Google Analytics. We do not use this data to make direct contact unless you specifically ask us to do so. We will not collect any personal data without your explicit consent to do so. Note: Minors must have parental consent.
What we will and won’t do with your data
- We will not sell or rent your personal data with any third parties. We will only share personal data with third parties as necessary to complete services you request, such as to a courier for delivery of a product you ordered.
- We will not use GPS or similar software to track your location.
- We will not contact you by email unless you specifically request that we do so.
- We provide the same great services at the same rates regardless of whether you consent to share your personal data.
- We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- We will assist your requests to revoke your consent, change your data, port your data or erase your data in a timely fashion of no longer than 30 days.
- We will timely notify you of a data breach involving your personal information which could result in discrimination, damage to reputation, financial loss or loss of confidentiality of individuals.
Use of Google Analytics
We will utilize Google Analytics in the collection of demographic data. Google stores this data only for such time as it is useful to create marketing statistics.
Google Analytics uses some tracking software to glean IP addresses and demographic information. No other tracking software is used.
Those who use this website have the following rights:
- Right of access. We will assist you to access any personal data that we have stored about you.
- Right of rectification of personal data. We will assist you to correct any personal information that we have stored which is incorrect.
- Right to erasure. We will erase the personal data we have stored on you within 30 days of your written request.
- Right to data portability. We will assist your request to port your personal information that we have stored to another site in a timely manner.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to revoke your consent to collect and store personal data.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data.
- Right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to make a complaint about our collection and storage of your personal information. Any such complaints should be submitted to Robert Harrison via phone, mail or email per the contact tab.
Users are expected as to participate in the protection of their own data.
- Do not share your user ID or password with others.
- Log off this website once your visit is completed.
- Take customary precautions to guard against malware by installing and maintaining suitable anti-virus software on your computer.
Changes to this policy
Questions or Concerns
Thank you for choosing Harrison Appraisals, LLC!